Designed to provide bursting dynamics and to minimise size requirements, EBX 250.5 car audio subwoofer box result from long studies about car compartment acoustics. These boxes have an inclination wall; they are made of very thick MDF, in order for them to be inert and stable.
Xponential Flanged Duct is a proprietary raccord style vent, reducing air turbulences to a minimum. The terminals were designed with special attention paid to ergonomics and efficiency. They are flush mounted into a milled recess in the enclosure itself, improving the integrity of the installation. Thanks to their unique pressure contact design, a low resistance transfer of power is ensured, without damaging the exposed wire strands. Two ergonomic handles, covered in anti-slip rubber, aid in the removal of the enclosure from the vehicle and the ease of its transportation.
Speaker size mm (in.) 250 (10)
Power Handling – Peak W 700
Power Handling – Continuous W 350
Impedance Ω 4
Frequency response Hz 28 ÷ 300
Sensitivity dB SPL 93
- 20 mm MDF employed to minimise enclosure losses.
- Slanted rear panel helps reduce back wave reflections and eases installation.
- Xponential Flanged Duct.® for powerful, undistorted output; perfect for the long excursion subwoofer used.
- Molded composite grille offers total speaker protection and great cosmetic appeal.
- Proprietary connection terminals provide the utmost in functionality and safety.
- Ergonomic anti-slip rubber handles aid in the removal of the enclosure.