The DS subwoofers offer high efficiency and exceptional power handling. Equipped with a polypropylene membrane and butyl rubber surround, they provide high excursion with minimal distortion. An efficient cooling system ensures optimal heat dissipation, increasing their reliability.
The Dieci subwoofers are designed for use in compact sealed or reflex enclosures; thanks to an exclusive, carefully thought-out design, they can be used in any installation.
– Peak 1200w
– Continuous 300w
Frequency response Hz 25 ÷ 250
Sensitivity 92 dB
- Polypropylene membrane stiffened with mineral powder.
- High excursion butyl rubber surround.
- Deep ribbing on the surface of the cone increase rigidity.
- Very high efficiency, with superior power handling.
- Designed to be used in small sealed or reflex (vented) enclosures.
- Pure copper voice coil, wound on aluminium former, for very good thermal and mechanical capacity.
- Venting system provides better thermal dissipation and consistent performance.