Designed to provide bursting dynamics and to minimise size requirements, EBX 300.5 car audio subwoofer box result from long studies about car compartment acoustics. These boxes have an inclination wall; they are made of very thick MDF, in order for them to be inert and stable.
Xponential Flanged Duct is a proprietary raccord style vent, reducing air turbulences to a minimum. The terminals were designed with special attention paid to ergonomics and efficiency. They are flush mounted into a milled recess in the enclosure itself, improving the integrity of the installation.
Thanks to their unique pressure contact design, a low resistance transfer of power is ensured, without damaging the exposed wire strands. Two ergonomic handles, covered in anti-slip rubber, aid in the removal of the enclosure from the vehicle and the ease of its transportation.
Speaker size mm (in.) 320 (12)
Power Handling – Peak W 1000
Power Handling – Continuous W 500
Impedance Ω 4
Frequency response Hz 25 ÷ 250
Sensitivity dB SPL 94
- 20 mm MDF employed to minimise enclosure losses
- Slanted rear panel helps reduce back wave reflections and eases installation.
- Xponential Flanged Duct.® for powerful, undistorted output; perfect for the long excursion subwoofer used.
- Molded composite grille offers total speaker protection and great cosmetic appeal.
- Proprietary connection terminals provide the utmost in functionality and safety.
- Ergonomic anti-slip rubber handles aid in the removal of the enclosure.